Learn Communication and Confidence Skills to lead the life you want
Communicating with Confidence and Public Speaking Courses for Adults and Children
Having the confidence to get up and speak is not easy
Many young children, teenagers and adults are shy and not very confident, some of them are nervous and scared. Others will just want to run away at the thought of having to speak in front of others. This is all very normal but it doesn’t have to be this way!
Online Communicating with Confidence Courses
What life would be like if you could cope with situations and be able to confidently say what you wanted to say or are thinking?
This could lead to you doing well at school, the interview, getting the job or promotion you want, doing well at exams, getting the treatment that you need and fewer family disputes at home.
Find the right course to grow your confidence in communicating.
Looking for More?
Workbooks and templates, one-to-one support, bundles, notebooks, and journals for the neurodivergent.
Explore the possibilities
Courses, One-to-One Coaching & Bundles
Workbooks & Templates
Journals & Notebooks
But hey, don’t just take my word for it, this is what the people I have helped are saying…
Roshni Haria – Australia
Hi! My name is Tanaiya and I’m 15 years old. Before the public speaking course with Sonal, I lacked confidence and always dreaded speaking in front of a group of people. However, thanks to Sonal, I have definitely overcome this fear. She’s really friendly and comforting too which definitely helps to open up more. After learning about speeches and presenting, she helped me write my own CV, cover letter and preparing questions for an interview which I had as my last session where she recorded it and went through all the good things I did, and how to improve too. I worked with Sonal for around 9 months and had weekly sessions, and I definitely see a huge difference in myself, and my parents and friends would agree too! I can’t recommend and thank Sonal enough!
“Communication, it is the first thing we really learn in life. The funny thing is, once we grow up, learn our words and really start talking, the harder it becomes to know what to say or how to ask for what we really need.”
Why am I qualified to teach?
Working as a magistrate, a toastmaster, a celebrant, an actress, voice-over artist and a public speaker. I have a great deal of relevant experience. Helping many children and adults break down barriers and open doors which were otherwise closed.
I’ve delivered many talks on confidence and communication. Winning many awards including:
- The She Awards Winner for Businesswoman of the year 2021
- The International Achievers Award as a Public Speaker 2021
- The International Women Award for Work in the Field of Education 2021
- The Sutra Excellence Award for work in Events & Education 2021
- The Women Of The World (WOW) Awards for Entrepreneur of the year 2019
- The She Awards Highly Commendable Inspirational Role Model in 2019,
- The MTM Awards Finalist in the National Positive Role Model 2018,
Plus in publications including:
- Asian Voice Interview with Keith Vaz
- Lyca Radio – Talking Points with Keith Vaz
- Powerhouse Global Magazine – My Story and Who I am
- Sovereign (a Global Magazine for Executives & Leading Entrepreneurs),
- Harrow Times for recognition at The She Awards,
- Mail Online for a story on changing careers after the age of 50
- Harrow Times for winning The Entrepreneur Award at The Women of The World Awards